Can’t believe you Missed KKR vs LSG? Don’t worry, just watch the Cricket Highlights Today Match and catch up on all the key moments, from stunning catches to explosive batting. Don’t miss out on the thrill of the game – our highlights video is the perfect way to relive the excitement all over again.
Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying the excitement of the game. With expert analysis and commentary, our Cricket Highlights video will make you feel like you’re right there in the middle of the action, even if you missed the live game.
|Match:||KKR vs LSG – 68th Match|
|Date:||May 20, Sat, 2023|
|Time:||02:00 PM (GMT)|
|Venue:||Eden Gardens, Kolkata|
|Toss:||KKR, Bowl 1st|
Pitch Report: Eden Gardens promises an exciting contest with a favorable setting for the batters. A high-scoring encounter is on the cards, and the team that displays composure, adapts well to the conditions, and capitalizes on the key moments of the match will likely come out on top. Winning the toss and electing to bat first could be advantageous at this venue. Over the past three years, the pacers have accounted for 65% of the wickets, with the spinners claiming the remaining 35% of dismissals at this venue.
Rana: Will bowl first. Need to win by a big margin, want to play positively. Rinku has been one of the positives. Have done well in patches in other areas as well. Roy has given some good starts. There’s Suyash who’s done well too. Same team.
Krunal: We would’ve also fielded first. At the end of the day, you have to play good cricket. We know where we stand in the table. Our destiny is in our hands. Focus is on playing good cricket. We defended really well in previous game. Eventually what matters is how we come today, put a total on the board and defend it. Couple of changes – instead of Hooda, we have Karan. And Gowtham comes in for Swapnil.
KKR: Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Shardul Thakur, Sunil Narine, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy
LSG: Quinton de Kock(w), Karan Sharma, Prerak Mankad, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Krunal Pandya(c), Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan
HEAD TO HEAD:
IPL SCHEDULE 2023
|GT vs CSK, Qualifier 1||May 23, Tue||02:00 PM (GMT)|
|LSG vs MI, Eliminator||May 24, Wed||02:00 PM (GMT)|
|GT vs MI, Qualifier 2||May 26, Fri||02:00 PM (GMT)|
|CSK vs GT, Final||May 28, Sun||02:00 PM (GMT)|