Can’t believe you Missed Pakistan vs New Zealand 5th ODI? Don’t worry, just watch the Cricket Highlights Today Match and catch up on all the key moments, from stunning catches to explosive batting. Don’t miss out on the thrill of the game – our highlights video is the perfect way to relive the excitement all over again.
Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from enjoying the excitement of the game. With expert analysis and commentary, our Cricket Highlights video will make you feel like you’re right there in the middle of the action, even if you missed the live game.
|Match:||PAK vs NZ – 5th ODI|
|Date:||May 07, Sat, 2023|
|Time:||10:30 AM (GMT)|
|Venue:||National Stadium, Karachi|
|Toss:||New Zealand, Bat 1st|
Pitch Report: The pitch at the National Stadium in Karachi has provided a lot of support to the batters in the last five ODI games, and the same might happen in this game as well. The average first innings score has been 283 runs. The pacers have picked 59% of wickets at this venue, and spinners have taken the remaining 41%. The team winning the toss will likely elect to bat.
Babar Azam: It was a brilliant series, but didn’t finish it the way we wanted. We didn’t do well with the bat at the top and Agha and Iftikhar got a good partnership but we left too many runs for them. We always have to be prepared to perform irrespective of the conditions. Needed to play better cricket today. Overall, it was a good series for the team and our bowlers did well throughout. We wanted to check the bench strength and there were a lot of positives to take from this series. We chased 300-plus and also defended under 300, so it was a good series for us.
Tom Latham: Great performance on the board. We probably got a par score and got wickets in the powerplay which we haven’t done in the series and this was a complete performance. Shipley was able to find right lengths on this wicket and was really consistent at it. For us it is about improving from game to game and expose guys to different challenges at the international level. Wasn’t an ideal result from the team’s point of view but satisfied with the improved performance from game to game.
Pakistan: Fakhar Zaman, Shan Masood, Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Iftikhar Ahmed, Agha Salman, Shadab Khan, Usama Mir, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf
New Zealand: Will Young, Tom Blundell(w), Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham(c), Mark Chapman, Cole McConchie, Rachin Ravindra, Adam Milne, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry
|Pakistan vs New Zealand, 1st ODI||Apr 27, Thu||10:30 AM (GMT)|
|Pakistan vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI||Apr 29, Sat||10:30 AM (GMT)|
|Pakistan vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI||May 03, Wed||10:30 AM (GMT)|
|Pakistan vs New Zealand, 4th ODI||May 05, Fri||10:30 AM (GMT)|
|Pakistan vs New Zealand, 5th ODI||May 07, Sun||10:30 AM (GMT)|
HEAD TO HEAD: